Services and Programs Disclaimer
Estheticians are not licensed to diagnose skin conditions, disorders or diseases. Estheticians may not perform services on Clients who have contagious or infectious diseases. Estheticians will not treat any unfamiliar skin condition.
Estheticians will positively identify conditions before beginning treatments and will refer Clients to an appropriate physician if necessary.
Estheticians will help Clients control common chronic skin conditions and provide education and guidance on further care options. Estheticians can work with and recommend licensed Dermatologists, Therapists, Ayurveda Practitioners, and Doctors to deal with skin disorders and diseases.
The author of any documents supplied by Imbue Lifestyle are not qualified to diagnose or practice medicine as a Doctor, Psychologist, or Pharmacist. The authors do have advanced training in identifying and treating common skin conditions. Accessing, recommending, and tracking within the scope of their licensed and certified practices.
Clients who understand their condition and participate in their care, experience the best results.
In committing to Holistic Skincare and Wellness coaching with Imbue Lifestyle, you acknowledge the following:
- You understand that the coaching services you will be receiving from your Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that your Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- For legal purposes, you understand that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that your Coach is not “licensed “ by any U.S. body even though the sessions may take place within the U.S. Elemi Lopez, founder of Imbue Lifestyle, is currently a licensed Esthetician and Cosmetologist. Holistic Wellness Coach, certified DoTerra Essential Oil Specialist, Skincare Formulator and Master Reiki Practitioner. Aspiring Ayurveda Counselor and Yogi Instructor.
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being during your coaching sessions and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
- You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- You understand that all comments and ideas offered by your Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving the defined goals you create with your Coach. You have the ability to give your informed consent, and hereby give such consent to your coach to assist you in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed.
- You understand that to the extent our work together involves personal development, your Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased personal happiness, the overall outcome of any pre-existing skin condition, or any reaction to any products used/purchased from Imbue Lifestyle. Sharing any pre-existing allergies known and reading ingredients provided on labels is your responsibility.